In an effort to keep anyone from being too disappointed, please note that we do NOT ship. There are a couple of reasons for this.
First of all, we are a brick and mortar store that keeps an internet presence so that people can be able to get information on us. We are NOT an internet-sales-driven company.
Second, in order to keep our costs down and remain PCI compliant we do NOT take credit card information over the phone or the internet. To do this would change our information privacy status severely.
Third, the price of shipping has become cost-prohibitive. We can’t afford to offer free shipping like so many online giants. Sorry, we don’t accept advertising on our page so we can’t use that to offset shipping costs.
I hope you understand that we try very hard to make all of our customers happy and would like to reach out to everyone in the country. We just can’t do it at this time.
What do we buy?
Many people in today’s economy are looking to sell as well as buy used musical gear. We buy and sell used items, but not everything. Here is some solid information for you to see if we can help you before you bring your items in.
Items We Purchase
Guitars – Acoustic & Electric
Bass Guitars – Acoustic & Electric
Amplifiers – Solid State or Tube, Combo or Head
Speaker Cabinets – Guitar, Bass
Guitar Effect Pedals
Items We Don’t Purchase
Woodwinds (saxophones, clarinets, flutes, etc.)
Brass (trumpets, trombones, etc.)
Gig Bags/Cases (unless part of a guitar sale)
Digital Recording Devices
Uncle Roy’s Rules –
- We love music and people. We want to get them together. Help us.
- Everything in the store belongs to Jesus Christ. Think twice about stealing from God.
- If you like our store, buy something. It’s the only way we’ll survive.
- Invite your friends. Just don’t bother telling D. Rugs or Al Cohol. We’ve already met them and they’re not really your friends.
- We’re not a toy store. If you’re looking for a toy guitar or drum set, we can send you to the right place.
- You break it, you bought it.
- If you want to try out a guitar and you’re unsure how to handle it, ask us. We’ll help you get set up.
- No cussin’, no spittin’, no fightin’.
- We don’t talk about other stores and their problems. Don’t bring it up.
- Keep an eye on your young’uns, we’re not good at the day-care thing. See Rule #6.
- If there’s somethin’ you think we should have that we don’t, let us know. We’ll see what we can do.